Do you have a great piece of business advice to share?
We’re inviting women in business to share their top tips on starting, building and growing a business to inspire and support other women to do the same.
We would love to hear your words of wisdom, and in return you can do a shout out for your business.
We are inviting female entrepreneurs to share their best pieces of advice in short videos on the following topics:
- Business Basics
- PR & Marketing
- Social Media
- Investment & Acquisition
The videos will be featured on the A League of Her Own website and will be shared by us and many other entrepreneurs across social media.
Here are some guidelines for creating and submitting your video:
1) Videos can be filmed on your computer, phone or camera – you don’t need expensive software. However the audio and picture must be clear and of good quality.
2) Each video should be a bitsized maximum of 5 minutes long. It should be easily digestible focusing on 1 tip / piece of advice only.
3) If you have more than 1 piece of advice you are welcome to submit as many videos as you like, in as many categories as you like, but please check to ensure your tip hasn’t already been featured recently.
4) Your tip can be as broad or specific as you like. It’s worth keeping in mind that women across the world will watch your clip and will be starting and running a whole host of businesses.
5) Each clip should start with a quick introduction to yourself, followed by your piece of advice. You are welcome to mention your business name and what you do but please remember this is not a sales pitch and purely promotional videos will not be accepted. By being genuinely helpful you are far more likely to have people looking up your business.
6) By submitting a video you are giving A League of Her Own permission to edit, publish and promote the video, including, but not exhaustively, on the League of Her website and social media.
7) We can’t promise that your video will be featured on A League of Her Own but we’ll do our best to publish as many as possible.
We cannot wait to see your videos and share them with like-minded women.