Terms & Conditions
You are purchasing membership to The League, the member section of A League of Her Own (ALOHO).
Upon payment you will receive access details to the club. Once inside you will have access to 3 core modules, plus that month’s specific module. You will continue to receive access to additional monthly modules each month, and newly released modules for as long as you are a member. You will also have access to The League private Facebook Group and any other member-only perks.
Subscription is monthly and renews automatically.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Monthly Subscriptions: You have FOURTEEN (14) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your ALOHO monthly subscription. Any refund request after the FOURTEEN (14) DAY time limit will not be processed.
As a member of ALOHO you may cancel your membership at anytime.
To cancel, login to the members area, manage my acocunt and from here you can cancel. Upon cancelling, your account will be closed immediately and no further payments will be charged.
If you have any questions you can get in touch at [email protected]
Access to the Member Area
You will be given a username and password to access the member area. You agree to keep user details and your password for the site confidential at all times and to not disclose them to any third party. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and you shall indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including professional fees) and any other liability, which arises from any unauthorized use of your account.
- Users should exercise courtesy and common sense in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorised disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, pyramid schemes, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, or the like.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
ALOHO’s right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group
ALOHO reserves the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group and, in their sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group. We also reserve the right to disallow the use of any particular screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any User’s posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings.
Compliance with Facebook Terms & Conditions
Users must comply with the terms identified in the Facebook User Agreement found HERE.
Ownership of the Facebook Group and its contents and associated trademarks
All postings originated by ALOHO and published on the Facebook Group are protected by copyright and owned by ALOHO. Except as permitted under UK Copyright laws, the Facebook Group and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished or sold, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, or used for the creation of derivative works without ALOHO’s prior written consent.
ALOHO does not claim ownership of or copyrights in User Submissions. The User understands that Submissions are not confidential and ALOHO will be free (without compensation to User) to use or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, so long as such use is within the terms of the Facebook User Agreement. The User agrees that Submissions may be published, displayed, copied, distributed, downloaded, or transmitted by ALOHO or other Facebook Group participants, and User grants ALOHO and all other users of the Facebook Group an irrevocable, unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, transmit, adapt, modify or use for the creation of derivative works (including in digital form) such Submissions, subject to any applicable restrictions in the Facebook User Agreement.
ALOHO makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information posted on the Facebook group, whether posted by ALOHO or any third party. ALOHO makes no warranty that the group, or any computer, server, device, software or other technology associated with the group, is free of viruses or other elements or code that manifest contaminating or destructible properties.
Postings, including but not limited to comments and replies to discussion topics, are not to be relied on as professional opinions or advice, and postings are not intended to constitute technical, financial or legal guidelines or to supplant individual judgment with respect to particular situations. Postings may not be construed in any way as investment or tax advice and are not intended to be used, and may not be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.
ALOHO does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service or organisation presented or mentioned on the Facebook Group, and information from the Facebook Group should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. ALOHO make no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-ALOHO websites or third-party resources that may be referenced.
As a member, you will get access to the private Facebook group, unlocked business modules, the live Q & A workshops and other resources we create for ALOHO for as long as you are a member. Becoming a member does not give you a download license; therefore you will be unable to download any of the content. It will be available for you when you login online to the members’ area.
We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable license to use all or any of the content of the course for the purposes for which the course were provided only. Other than this you may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time except where duly licensed. Use of our logo is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our course.
Limitations of Liability
Neither ALOHO, its directors, employees, agents, or representatives shall be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in anyway relating to:
- The use of or inability to use the Facebook group
- Errors in or omissions from Facebook content
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in any Facebook content
- The unavailability of the Facebook group
- Any use of the Facebook group or reliance by the user on any information or content contained therein; nor shall they be liable to users or any other persona for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from or in any way relating to the foregoing, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring
In no event may a user bring any claim or clause of action again ALOHO
Representations by Users: Indemnification
The User is solely responsible for the contents of his/her submissions to the Facebook group. The User represents that he/she has all rights necessary to post the information, content or materials submitted to the Facebook group without violating the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties, and that no submission by the user will violate the laws or the rights of third persons. User herby indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the SOA, CAS and its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims asserted against them and any liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses (including reasonable solicitors fees) incurred or suffered by then in connection with or arising out of users acts or omissions or the material or information user submits to the Facebook group. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
General Website Terms
www.leagueofher.com is a site operated by Charlotte-Cristina Lester and Caroline Brealey (“we” or “us”). Our email address is [email protected]
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted on our site.
We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the course and all content within the course.
You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials we produce and share.
At A League of Her Own we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors and members.
Information We Collect
As part of running and maintaining our website, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and data to us. By using the website, you consent to us processing and collecting the following data:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
The information that you provide allows us to deliver our services to you. In addition we may use your information to:
- Provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- Provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- Notify you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, contact us directly by emailing [email protected]
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Under the Date Protection Act you are entitled to know what information we store about you. To request this information lease contact [email protected]
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
If you have any questions regarding privacy please contact us at [email protected]